- Progstreaming Extended is a blog that posts about new released albums, where they can be bought, and informs its reader about existing streams elsewhere.
- Progstreaming Extended does not stream music itself, but offers current and official (means legal) music album streams without genre boundaries. Progstreaming Extended has absolutely no tolerance or support of illegal sharing of music. Progstreaming Extended will link only to streams offered by accepted sources to the best of knowledge and with great care.
- Progstreaming Extended uses embedded players from Spotify, Deezer, Youtube or Bandcamp. Progstreaming Extended always holds the right to add more parties to the aformentioned list, as long as they’re to the best of our knowledge offering accepted sources of legal music. Progstreaming Extended will only use streaming services that offer a 'free' version, whether with advertisement or not.
- Progstreaming Extended cannot be held responsible for any technical issues arising with the use of the aformentioned players.
- Progstreaming Extended can on no account be held responsible for incorrect information with regard to the release date of a record.
- Progstreaming Extended can on no account be held responsible for the loss of income due to incorrect or dead hyperlinks to websites and partner programmes. We appreciate if you
report inconsistencies to Progstreaming Extended, after which we will – conditionally – implement corrections within 48 hours.
- Progstreaming Extended contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers. At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
Please also read our